COURSES CATEGORY "CE"
1. Personal card;
2. Motor vehicle driving license for category "C" - at least for 1 year to own category "C";
3. Current photograph;
4. Copy of diploma for completed education;
I. Theoretical part:
1. Lectures: "Trailers and towing systems" module - The necessary teaching aids are provided free of charge;
2. Internal exam in theory: - after completion of the theoretical course - solving exam leaflets with a total of 15 questions - passing it successfully is a necessary condition for admission to the exam before the RD "Automobile Administration";
3. Theory exam before the "Automotive Administration": - solving exam sheets with a total of 15 questions - 4 penalty points are allowed - at least 28 points out of a maximum of 32 points.
II. Practical part:
1. Driving a motor vehicle: 16 motorcycle hours driving a truck with a trailer attached - on a test site and in urban conditions;
2. Internal practical exam: after completing the driving lessons. Successfully passing it is a necessary condition for admission to a practical exam before the Executive Agency "Automotive Administration";
3. Practical exam before the Executive Agency "Automotive Administration":
- Driving the car with a trailer on the range;
- Driving the car with a trailer in urban conditions.
Duration of the course: from 1 to 2 months;
Other documents required by the traffic police when issuing the driver's license:
1. Medical certificate for category "CE".