COURSES CATEGORY "C"
1. Personal card;
2. Vehicle driving license for category "B";
3. Current photograph;
4. Copy of diploma for completed education;
5. Certificate of psychological fitness.
I. Theoretical part:
1. Lectures: "Transportation of goods" and "General arrangement of motor vehicles" - The necessary teaching aids are provided free of charge;
2. Internal exam in theory: - after completion of the theoretical course - solving exam leaflets with a total of 30 questions - passing it successfully is a necessary condition for admission to the exam before the RD "Automotive Administration";
3. Theory exam before the "Automotive Administration" RD:- solving exam leaflets with a total of 30 questions - 9 penalty points are allowed - at least 57 points out of a maximum of 66 points.
II. Practical part:
1. Driving a motor vehicle: 20 motorcycle hours driving a truck;
2. Internal practical exam: after completing the driving lessons. Successfully passing it is a necessary condition for admission to a practical exam before the Executive Agency "Automotive Administration";
3. Practical exam before the Executive Agency "Automotive Administration": driving the car in urban conditions
Duration of the course: from 1 to 2 months;
Other documents required by the traffic police when issuing the driver's license:
1. Medical certificate for category "C".